The Heddeka represents the element Heddeka also known as Triskelion.
The Heddeka is an element that comes from the time of the beginning of the Earth. As a whole the three swirls together represent Heddeka. When you look at them together but separate, one circle represents you as the creator, one circle represents the beloved earth and one circle represents the central sun of all universes. This symbol comes from the time of Atlantis. The water element Heddeka has been upon this earth from the time of the first humans. Through this symbol the water will increase in vibration. So it is helpful and beneficial for humans, animals, plants and the earth itself.
By your belief, intention and asking, this symbol (element) can remove pollution from water. Toxin can be removed from the body just by the increase in vibration. Carry the symbol with you next to your body, Place the symbol in or under your water glass. Or just ask Heddeka for help in cleaning your body and increasing the vibrations of your body.
By coming together with this beloved element you can help clean the earth. Heddeka is here to be of service to you in these changing times. This element has been forgotten through time but is now returning through bearers of light.
The elements of Earth, Wind, Fire – they come in and compliment with Water. It is the time for all this to happen. It is a time that you understand and you become a part of the Elements of the Earth. By bringing in their special skills and their special connection to our beloved Earth, you can help them as they help heal the Earth up. It is not that the Earth is in great danger because she is not. She is moving and doing exactly what she needs to do. In doing and moving and calling your attention to what is happening upon her surface, this brings you closer to your Divinity, closer to who you are. As you become closer to who you are, then this helps the Earth.” ~The Elders Three
The triskelion is a meaningful symbol that has been interpreted to hold a variety of meanings. In many cultures and religions, the number 3 is often considered meaningful, with concepts often represented in threes.
Here are some of the meanings of the Heddeka "Triskelion":
- Physical, spiritual and celestial realms of the Celtic worlds
- Earth, sky and water – the three main aspects of the physical world
- The symbol signifies movement and motion
- Mind, body and spirit
- The present, past and future
- Creation, preservation and destruction.
- It is a Buddhist meditation symbol
- In Christianity the triskelion can represent the Holy Trinity of the Father, Son and the Holy Spirit, the three days from the death of Jesus to his resurrection or the three temptations of Jesus by the devil.
How to use the Heddeka "Triskelion":
Use With Water
• Brings structure and adds energy to water.
• Dissolution of scaling in hard water.
• Changes the taste and softness.
• Helps to erase dense energy by raising water’s overall vibration.
• Sets up bioelectric and biomagnetic vortices, adding piezoelectric and magnetic energy to water.
For the Body
- Increases the level of hydrogen saturation in water, which has numerous anti-aging effects.
- Raises the vibration of water within your body.
- Augments the energetic and nutritional value from water.
- Removes toxins from the body through the increase in vibration.
- Put one under a therapy table, aligned with 2nd and 3rd chakras to enhance the healing; if you want you can add a clear glass with water on the top of the heddeka, under the table this will help draw and absorb all the toxins. Make sure you throw the water away after use.
In the Garden
- Helps soil hold water while raising the frequency of both water and soil in the surrounding area.
- Energizes plant root zone and encourages root growth when placed in the soil.
- When in soil, the energy will radiate 15-20 feet in all directions, depending on its size.
- Hang them from a tree
- Place under water bottle or glass, or anywhere near water.
- Put on or in the soil.
- Carry in your pocket, on a chain, or hair-tie to wrist.
- Or, share your appreciation of the Earth by tossing a Heddeka into rivers, ponds, lakes, and streams!
Sizes: 1/2in by 1/2in 9 gauge $8.88
2in by 2in 10 gauge $15.55